Monday, August 24, 2009

Hawaii

We were able to go to Hawaii this summer for the first time and we had so much fun. We have had this planned ever since Terel and Julie bought a time share there a couple of years ago, and finally went with them and also Alisha and Dave. We went to Kauai and it was so beautiful. We did alot of fun things. It was a much needed vacation and it was nice to get away. Thanks for the fun trip you guys!!











Hanging out by the beach and snorkeling.












This is the luau that we went to. It was a lot of fun.










We did a catamran boat ride which was a lot of fun. We saw lots of dolphins, went snorkeing, and saw the Napali Coast. It was beautiful.





These pictures are of some differnt places that we hiked to.







We hiked down to a huge swim hole that you could cliff jump from and also do a rope swing. I was a big chicken and didn't do either one. I have the biggest fear of cliff jumping. But it was pretty!!




We went ziplining one day which was a lot of fun other than the day before i had layed out and burnt the back of my legs. Can I just say OUCH!!





This was at the ferngrato. We took a boat ride to see it.




We wanted to watch the sunset go down one night so we went to this beach. It was so beautiful.








12 comments:

Greene Fam said...

Jodi!!! This looks like such a blast! Can I just say, I am SO jealous. There are SO many cute pictures and you are so beautiful. Where did your babe stay? With your parents? How fun!

melissa said...

That looked like so much fun!!

I heard Tramp was sad the whole time you were gone! Poor guy

Dave and Alisha said...

Love your pictures... it seems like I have seen them somewhere oh it cause we took all the same ones.Hahaha

The McClellan Clan said...

Oh my heck your pics are aEWSOME!! We didn't any pictures like that. I love them all. I love the last ones you need to blow those up!! SO cute!! Looks like a blast!

Courtney said...

Wow! Those are all such beautiful pics. I love that you guys still look like you are 16..so cute!

Tricia said...

I'm glad I got to see some pics of the things you were telling me about. You guys make such a cute couple. I'm glad you survived being away from Mylee so long!

Dunbars said...

Cute pics! Looks like you guys had a great time. You look great!

AG said...

Finally an update, ya! We miss you guys, it looked like you guys had tons of fun, I am glad!!
Ali

Sid and Michelle said...

It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I can't wait until it is our turn to go there!!! I hope we see you soon!!

julie said...

Joji,
I loved looking at our Kauai pictures. I'm glad that you and Alisha blog so I can look at them and remember how much FUN we all had. It was good to see you Mylee and Jesse the other day and to be able to play with Mylee and visit. We love you guys so much and hope to see you soon . Please give Mylee hugs and kisses from Grandma XXXOXXXOXXXO Julie

Unknown said...

Your new pic on the front is so cute of you guys!!! and your Hawaii ones are AWESOME can't wait till next year! All I can say is that I'm so glad I didn't go with you or Alisha, you guys look so good!

Kassi Luck said...

How Fun!! Those are awesome pictures!! You all look so good.