Friday, October 30, 2009

Fall Fun

I love to go to Gardiner Village in the fall time especially around Halloween because they decorate it so cute with lots of witches everywhere. This year my friends and I went to the witches night out that they have every year this was the first time that I have gone and it was so much fun. After going I decided that is something that i want to do with Mylee has a tradition when she gets older, dress up like witches and go. It was so much fun. After going I decided to take Mylee there the next week. She didn't like the witches very much i would try to take her pictures by them and i think they scared her because she didn't want to get by them. It was still fun she loved walking around and looking st everything. Its just a really fun atmosphere.










We took Mylee to Wheeler Farm the other weekend and it was a lot of fun. This has been one of my favorite places to take Mylee this summer and have gone a few times. It is so pretty this time of the year and especially at this farm. It is huge and has all the farm animals to go and see. This time of the year they have a pumpkin patch, tractor rides, and pony rides. We let Mylee ride one of the ponies, has soon has we put her on she was reaching for Jesse to get her off but has the pony started to walk she got the biggest smile and was giggling the whole time it was so cute. She didn't want to get off and started crying when she had to. She loved it!










4 comments:

Tricia said...

Those turned out so cute. David LOVES Wheeler Farm. We're so lucky to be so close and that it is FREE!

Ballard Family said...

That was a little catch up session! Cute pictures. What was Mylee for halloween??? Are you guys coming out this weekend??? If so see you then! Miss you guys!

melissa said...

she is getting so big. I ADORE the picture of her standing on the tracker holding the wheel!

I want to see Halloween picts!

Greene Fam said...

How cute! I forgot about Wheeler Farm. I loved that place as a kid. Do they still have the big pile of saw dust to dig for prizes? I'll have to take Sayd. Even Chloe is fascinated with animals. Thanks for the cute reminder. Mylee is so cute! I love her little bug costume where she is standing from behind. A-dor-able!