Sunday, July 22, 2012

Graysen Don Merkley

Graysen Don Merkley born June 1st 2011, 6lbs and 18inches long. I very much anticipated being done with this pregnancy. I think the stress of it made it seem very long to me. The baby was breech the entire time and so a few days before i was going to have him the doctor tried to do a version on me after a few trys of pushing him his heart rate took a dive and so of course she stopped trying and at that point we scheduled a C section. I was so scared and disappointed that I had to have a c section. My delivery was so fast and easy with Mylee that I didn't want to have a C section so without another choice that's what we had to do. I would lie if I said i wasn't scared because I was, my nerves were shot. Walking to the operating room it was all I had just holding back the tears. I don't know why I was so worked up, I think the un-known, the anticipation of getting the baby here, and the thought of being cut open scared me. The whole process wasn't has bad as I had anticipated it. All of my anxiety drifted off as soon as I heard our little guy crying it was such a relief to hear him and see him. It is so nice to have here, he is such a sweetie. Mylee has been such a great big sister. I knew she would be sweet with him but she has even done better then I thought. She loves him she always wants to know where he is, gives him kisses, loves to hold him, and help with him. She always tells me that she loves her brother. Since having Graysen home we are just adjusting again to the life of having a baby and enjoying his sweet little spirit. I am so thankful to have him here he is doing great and we just love our Mr. Man so much!






































No comments: