Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving

So we headed to Vernal for thanksgiving and spent it with Jesse's family. It was a busy weekend. Between thanksgiving, family pictures, two baby showers, and trying to visit other family and friends there wasn't a lot of free time.
I have a lot to be thankful for. Since we have had Mylee it has made me realize even more what is most important in life. I am so thankful for our little family. That is where i find my greatest joy. Mylee turned six months old over the weekend, and it has flown by. Her little personality is really starting to come out. She is getting so fun and cute. It is hard to even express the amount of love we have for her. It was good to see everyone in vernal, but I have to say that it is always nice to get back home and relax.



Thanksgiving at grandma rose's house.



What a sweetie!!





Here are a couple of pictures of the turkey bowl the guys played in.


5 comments:

Doug & Stef said...

OH she's so cute! what a doll! and so are you - thanks for your upbeat post!

Jillian said...

It was so good to see you guys too!! Mylee was so fun to play with! I can't wait to experience all of those fun moments for myself!! YOu are such a good mom jod and I hope I can be half that... Lots of love!

melissa said...

she is just about the cutest thing in the world. I LOVED finally getting to see her...not enough time though! I had to share with all the other Aunts/Uncles/Cousins/Grandmas/Grandmas/Etc/Etc/Etc.

Did she tell you she wants to come visit her Aunt Melissa? cuz she totally does :)

Kassi Luck said...

Hey Jodi
What a cutie you have!! She is darling! Looks like you guys are doing well. Maybe when my parents move into there house we will see each other once in a while. Well take care.

AG said...

looks like you guys had fun!! That picture of her smiling is so cute, i love it. The boys look serious playing football with gloves on and everything!!!
Ali