Monday, December 8, 2008

Christmas Party

Now that my family is getting so big and we don't all get together for Christmas anymore we have started to do a family Christmas party. This year we went and stayed at a condo in Park City. We had alot of fun shopping at the outlets, playing games, eating, opening gifts, and just hanging out. I stayed the night with my parents the night before everyone came down. It was fun to spend some time with them. They finally got to see how fun Mylee is starting to get. Lots of BIG smiles as you can see in the pictures, as well as sticking out her tongue. It is so funny.










Mylee and grandma



Cousins




Mylee opening up her first christmas gift from Uncle Mikey.

7 comments:

Jillian said...

Jodi all of these pics of mylee are so cute! I almost ordered those same little fury boots that she has on from old navy yesterday, but I thought I better quit on the spending for a while!!

melissa said...

how adorable! I love love love that picture of her and Jesse where she is sticking out her tongue! I can totally see Jesse in her there! but maybe that's because I have many many memories of Jesse sticking his tongue out at people as a kid!

and the family picture in front of the woods is super cute!

Anonymous said...

So funny!! I love the way her personality is blazing through...I think she is going to be just like her momma! You guys are so dang cute!!!

Dunbars said...

Hey Jodi,
I found your blog off of Abbey's. Your little girl is so cute. Were in SLC do you live. We have been living in Sandy but are moving to Orem. It was crazy to see all the Merkley's, the last time I saw Megan she was like 5. Glad to see all is well.
Tasha

Anonymous said...

Yeah, we are going to be in Vernal from Christmas Eve until Sunday. It will be fun. Let's get together while we are there. I need to see that little baby, I havn't seen her since she was born.

Jillian said...

Your elf video was hilarious... and Beau says that he may not be on the nice list but at least he is not a fruity elf like Jesse!

Anna said...

Jodi. Hey! I'm so happy that you have a blog too! Your family is seriously the cutest family I've ever seen. You and Jesse and Mylee are so cute in your family pictures. Also, I LOVE the Brocnos cherleading outfit. Shiloh has the same one. So cute.