Friday, March 27, 2009

Disney on Ice

So if any of you know me you know that I love Disney stuff. I guess it has probably stemmed from when I was little and my grandpa would take me to Disney Land almost every summer when I was in grade school. And so I am trying to pass that on to Mylee which hasn't been very hard. She loves Mickey Mouse and loves to watch The Mickey Mouse clubhouse, probably since she was about 5 or 6 months old I could put that on and she would watch it. She gets so excited when she See's Mickey come on that she starts waving at him and will start dancing with the song, it is so cute.
So that's why(with a little help from her dad)she probably decided to get me some Disney on ice tickets for my birthday. Which i was so excited about! We didn't know how good she would sit through it, but she actually did pretty good. With all the bright lights and music it kept her attention longer then I thought it would. She was pretty serious throughout it, it was hard to get her to smile. I was even trying to sing all the songs to her and to get her to dance but she wouldn't. I must have been getting pretty into it because I got a couple of glances from the people in front of us, I guess I just can't help myself it brings the kid out in me. Thanks Jes for being so thoughtful it was a lot of fun!!


The first picture was taken right before we left






9 comments:

Tricia said...

That looks like it must have been a lot of fun. I'm sure she'll want to be Cinderella or Sleeping Beauty before you know it. :0)

Dave and Alisha said...

I didnt know you went to this Im jealous.. I wanted to but its when we were in St. George. Maybe next year I can go with you guys and Mylee will enjoy it a little more.

Sid and Michelle said...

I still can't believe how much she likes Mickey Mouse!!! It sounds like you guys had a lot of fun.

Jillian said...

she looks really cute in all these pics. we will have to take the girls together next year!

Unknown said...

Super cute new background!!! Looks like you had tonz of fun. I can just see you cheering at the top of your lungs and singing along to every song, and Mylee just looking at you like what the heck Mom :)

melissa said...

That is the cutest outfit!

And you know...if Mylee wants to see Mickey Mouse, I think I know someone who lives pretty close Disneyland and would LOVE a visit from little Mylee :)

Anonymous said...

Looks like lots of fun! You will have to ask Terrel about our fun day waiting at the car wreck yesterday. He came and got in our car 4 times because he could get cell reception in there! It was quite entertaining.

julie said...

Dear Jodi and Jesse,
Hi guys, Oh, I do love this blogging, especially when I get to see and hear about the wonderful, fun things going on in your lives. Isn't Mylee the cutest little doll and I can't wait until we can all go to Walt Disney World together and I'll even teach her the words and actions to WHERE DREAMS COME TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But we'll wait for her to get a little bit older. Do you guys think that you could come up to Logan over Easter break and we'll do our$Easter Egg Hunt$, and have Easter dinner together? That would be fun if we could all get togethter. I hope all is going well and I hope to see you soon. Please give little Mylee hugs and kisses and tell her that Grandma Julie loves her very much. Take Care. Love, Mom

Doug & Stef said...

How fun! However, I'm not surprised she took it seriously at all. She likes to pretend she is very serious.