Monday, January 17, 2011

Girls Weekend

We had a girls weekend with all the girls in my family. We just stayed here in Salt Lake, we went to dinner the first night while we were there i had my mom looking at pictures on my camera which one of those pics was of the baby from my ultrasound. When my mom came that picture she said wow this picture is really old...she had thought it was from when I was pregnant with Mylee, I just started laughing one of my sister's said I don't think that is from Mylee. She finally had caught on that I was pregnant again. They were all excited. After dinner we played games and hung out. The next day we topped it off by going to the new Harry Potter movie. We all have read the books and enjoy the movies so we were pretty excited. We had a lot of fun and look forward to the next girls weekend.



No comments: