Monday, January 17, 2011

Thanksgiving 2010

We spent thanksgiving this year in Vernal with Jesse's family. We had a good weekend, it was pretty low key but nice. As soon as we got to Jesse's house we decided that we would drop the news that I was pregnant especially since everyone had already speculated that I was. So at the first chance of them questioning me about it I told them to go and ask Mylee and she would tell them whether I was or not, and so of course she told them that I was. It was no big surprise because they all new that we had been trying but they were all still really excited. We had thanksgiving dinner at Grandma Rose's house and the food was delicious! We went to Lisa's and played games while the kids played and watched movies. Mylee and Lexi were being really silly that night, they decided to get into all the pies without anyone knowing, they had thought they were being pretty sneaky. After they got there sugar high they were upstairs jumping all over the beds hugging and laughing. It was really funny and we had a lot of fun.
We also did the Amazing Race again and Jesse and I were the winners again for the second time in a row. There was a little controversy about us winning but we one it FAIR and square. We had a great weekend.










No comments: