Wednesday, April 27, 2011

My 28th Birthday

Although I have no pictures of my Birthday I wanted to write about how great my day was. Jesse doesn't know this but this year I definitely put my foot in my mouth. At Young Woman's the night before all the leaders were asking what I was going to do...i had told them oh Jesse's probably forgotten about it so it will be like any other day and I'm sure we'll just end up hanging out(sorry Jes but since i have been giving you crap for quite sometime now that you have slacked on the romance department I just figured it would go that way). But as i said I put my foot in my mouth and to my surprise Jesse had planned out a really sweet day. It started off by him and Mylee making me breakfast in bed, and through out the rest of the day I had clues that lead me to the next surprise so Jesse came home early from work and sent me off with my first clue which was to go and get a pedicure and a manicure, from there he had arranged for Mylee to go play at her friends house while we went to the movie, went to dinner, and then topped it off by coming home to my favorite lemon cake that him and Mylee had made for me. Just knowing that Jesse had put that effort into that for meant the most, I'm definitely realizing it doesn't have to be anything grand some of my favorite things that he has done for me have been small and simple, it really is just the thought and a little effort that counts. Jes I love you and you made my birthday as well as Mylee by what you did. Thanks!

No comments: