Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Christmas

We had a really good Christmas this year. We went to vernal and spent it with my family. Mylee was pretty clueless to everything but it was just fun having her with us. And of course she really didn't care much for her presents you could give her the bows and paper and she liked that the best. That weekend Mylee got her first two teeth on the bottom, so she was a little fussy. It is so cute to see her smile with them though. It was a quit weekend we spent most of it just hanging out doing the usually stuff as well has visiting other family. I am ashamed to say that I didn't take very many pictures the whole weekend because we video taped most of the time, so I hardly have any pictures. All in all we had a really good weekend.




Here is Jesse and Mylee with "Granny". It is so fun to have my grandma around for Christmas, ever since I can remember she has spent every Christmas with us, she usually even stays Christmas eve night with us. She's the best!!




Uncle Mikey and Aunt Bobbi Jo
(Sorry Micheal this was the best picture I had and your eyes are closed.)




Here Mylee is opening up some Christmas gifts from grandma Julie and grandma Bev







Here is our cute little Santa baby! I took these the week before Christmas, Mylee was so funny she would not crack a smile at all she was way to interested in everything I had on her.



6 comments:

The McClellan Clan said...

Oh my heck!! Those pictures are priceless. I love it!!! I've never seen anyone do pictures like that and it is to die for. I love the one where she is laying down!! They are so cute!!

Dave and Alisha said...

Oh my gosh the "santa baby" pictures are so cute! I love her little belly

Ballard Family said...

Glad you guys had a good Christmas, it seems like I haven't seen you forever. Mylee is getting so big and she is so stinkin' cute I love those little pics of her in the Santa hat. Where did you get that outfit? Hope to see you soon, when Michelle has the babe!

melissa said...

how adorable is she!!!! you dress her so cute!

and ya know...you can post videos of Mylee on here! :)

AG said...

those pics are so funny you took. she is a doll, i luv her!
Ali

melissa said...

i am tagging you! check out my blog if you want to play along