Thursday, January 22, 2009

8 Things about me.

8 Favorite TV shows
* Ellen
* The Bachelor
* The Biggest Loser
* Survivor
* American Idol
* Dancing with the Stars
* So you think you can dance
* 24
(I know pretty much all I watch is reality shows)

8 Things i did yesterday
* Got ready for the day
* Played with Mylee
* Went to work
* did laundry
* hung out with my mom and Bobbi Jo
* watched american idol
* gave mylee a bath
* hung out with Jesse when he got home

8 Things I look forward to
* Jesse finishing school
* Hawaii
* Getting into a house someday
* springtime
* spending time with Jesse since we don't see eachother much
* going for walks with tramp and Mylee when the weather gets warmer
* Being with family
* playing with Mylee

8 favorite restaurants
* Market Street Grill
* Chili's
* Peiwei
* Olive Garden
* Paradise Bakery
* Iggy's
* The Melting Pot
* Red Lobster

8 things on my wish list
* A long, healthy, and happy life.
* All the best things life can offer(joy, love, happiness etc.) for Mylee and the
rest of the kids that we'll have.
* For Jesse and I to have success in all that we do.
* An endless shopping spree.
* To be together forever as a family
* For spring to come soon
* learn how to snowboard
* Go to New York

I tag anyone who wants to do this!!

5 comments:

melissa said...

woo hoo you played along too!

Wanna know one more thing i am looking forward too? Mylee being old enough for Disneyland so you guys can come visit!

Doug & Stef said...

Ellen should be everyone's favorite show - my sis just got me hooked a few months ago!

Dave and Alisha said...

Im so glad you did this it was fun... I cant wait to see you guys on sat and little Mylee.

thewestenskows.blogspot.com said...

"An endless shopping spree".. Me too! It looks like you guys had a good Christmas. You need to update your blog with some more pictures of Mylee! She is so cute, and we should have another play date sometime soon.

Tricia said...

Hey Jodi! I found your blog through Stef's blog. I need your email address and I'll send you an invite to ours. I have to say that we love all the same tv shows. We'll have to get together to watch them since our hubbys are so busy.