Friday, February 6, 2009

Tramp and Mylee

Okay so if your not an animal lover or I should say dog lover then you may not be able to relate to this post. I have always been a animal lover and so when Jesse and I got married I always told him how much I wanted to get a dog, so that year which has now been three years ago Jesse surprised me with Tramp for my birthday. It was the best birthday present ever! And since then he has been my buddy, especially because Jesse is gone so much with school and work, I definitely got attached very quickly. When I got pregnant I would even tell Jesse in all seriousness "I don't know if I could love a baby has much has I love tramp", and he would just laugh at me. And yes just so you all know I love Mylee much more. But at the time I had never experienced the love of being a mom and so i just could not comprehend it.
It was so cute while i was pregnant I definitely think that he sensed it. He would always come and lay right on my belly, he loved it. And he also always loved to go and lay in Mylee's room especially when we got it put all together. I wondered if he thought it was his room. I worried how he would react to her when i finally had her. At first he was just really curious when we brought her home. And that first week I think he probably got the same amount of sleep that I got(which was not a lot) because when I would get up with her he would also and he wouldn't go back to sleep until I was back in bed. But he adapted really quick and he is a pretty good big brother. He is really cute with her, and Mylee loves him so much. She gets so excited to see him, anytime I call his name she is looking all over to find him. If she is asleep I usually don't have to worry about listening for her because as soon as she starts to wake up he is the first one to jump up and head right to her room. When she is on the floor playing with her toys he likes to get his and play right next to her. Every so often you will see him go over to her and give her kisses on her head and then just walk off, she always gets the biggest smiles. Its so cute to see them interact together. He has been the best dog in every way. I always tell Jesse if we ever get another dog there is no way they will ever be as good as Tramp.




10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha, look at those gold shoes!! Oh no! She is so stinkin cute! When do I get to see her???

Stephanie said...

oh gosh she is so cute!! Hey send me your e-mail I just made my blog private so I would love to invite you to read mine. Well thats if you want to! hahaha. My e-mail is sugarred23@hotmail.com

Jillian said...

Those are the cutest pictures I have ever seen! I love the one of them on the couch, and especially the last one where they are looking at each other!! I am exicted to see her again!! Hopefully soon! Lots of love...

Sid and Michelle said...

Those are some awesome pictures!! I can't believe how big she has gotten!! Can't wait until we see you guys.

melissa said...

i totally know how you feel about your dog! i swear Hadrian is the most pampered dog in the world! I love him so much!

Those pictures of Mylee and Tramp are so cute! I love the ones where Tramp brings his toys to play with her! SO sweet

I know when I finally have a baby Hadrian will be so paranoid everytime she cries. He is paranoid enough now if either of us are gone or doing something

Dunbars said...

I loved this post! I felt the same way about Kova she was our "first baby" just wait until she gets a little bit older. Dylan chases Kova all around and when he wakes up he runs in and gives her hugs and kisses. So cute!

Robyn said...

You know how I feel about "Tramp and Mylee" The photos are the best. I even made Wayne come look!
I've got to get over there more often that's for sure. Can't forget Campbell - hope he didn't leave to much hair over at your place?
You guys know I love ya!

Aunt Robyn

Ballard Family said...

O.K. so I have to admit Tramp is the best dog I know. You know I'm not a dog lover, but if I ever had one I would hope he would be just like Tramp, he does have a special little place in my heart :)(seriously I would never let any other dog chill in my house) and those pictures are priceless!

Anna said...

Mylee is so sweet and you dress her so cute. I hope all is well for you guys.

Mom said...

Jodi,
Hi, I love looking at your blog site, the pictures and story about Tramp and Mylee are PRICELESS. Please give my sweet little grand-daughter a big hug and kiss for Valentine,s Day and tell her how very much Grandma love her. I hope to see you guys soon. Take Care and have a very HAPPY VALNTINES DAY. Love you, Julie