Thursday, March 25, 2010

Jesse Graduated!!

Its been a long but short four and a half years since Jesse has been going to school. I remember when he started which was right after we got married and looking at the road that we had in front of us until he would be done with school and it seemed like forever. And while we were in it it definitely was not always easy, Jesse not only was going to school full time but also working at least 30 hours a week while I also worked full time. After having Mylee I went down to part time but in order for Jesse and I to not put Mylee in daycare we worked around each others schedules so that at least one of us would always be with her. So needless to say we really hardly saw each other besides Saturday nights and Sundays. I guess what kept us going is that we always knew it was a means for an end. I look back now and admire Jesse for all of his hard work I can't imagine how he did it between being there to help watch Mylee, all the school, work, studying, and pulling the awesome grades that he did. He is AMAZING!! Jesse I have always known what a hard worker you are and whatever you put your mind to you do it full force and always do your best. I appreciate all that you do for me and for our family. We made it Hon...and it feels great I can only imagine how you feel, I'm sure its such a relief!
While we were home for Christmas I wanted to through a little surprise congratulations party for Jesse for graduating. And since everyone was there I thought it was the best time. So I had everyone meet at Terel and Julies and house, got a cake, ice-cream, and balloons. And we all surprised him when he came. It was fun...I think the biggest surprise of all though was that I actually kept it a surprise and didn't tell him before it actually happened. I have a tendency to do that! Anyway Jes I am so proud of you, you are the BEST and I love you!!






1 comment:

julie said...

Jesse,
Words cannot express how PROUD
Dad and I are of you too.
CONGRATULATIONS you did it but then we always knew you would.
We Love You, MOM and DAD