Sunday, March 28, 2010

Life not in a apartment...

In August of 2009 we started looking around to by a house and one thing lead into another and we actually ended building a home. So we started the process the first of November surprisingly everything went pretty smoothly and we moved into it the middle of February We have absolutely loved it, after living in an apartment for almost five years it feels good to finally get into something that is ours. While in the process of doing this we also decided to put a salon in our house and transfer all my clients here instead of the salon. I was really excited about this and now that we have been here for almost two months and I have been working from home it was the best decision I made. I have loved it, it has been so convenient and nice. It has made life so much less on the go, my commute is just a walk down my stairs. Its the best!
During the months that our home was being built we came and saw it often so I think it helped Mylee understand that this was going to be her home. When we would come I would tell her that this is going to be our new home and show her around. Towards the last month I think she started grasping it, I would often see her grab tramp and look into his eyes and say...a new house trampy a new house YEA and clap her hands. The first week of being here she would run around and say a new house, a new house. She has loved it! And as for trampers his life has changed for the best. He hardly sleeps during the day anymore because he has to much going on. He sits on the couch and observes what is going on outside or by the back door. He loves to go lay on the deck and bask in the sun, what a life...a life of a dog!
We are thankful and grateful for being able to get in our home and are loving every minute of it. Now that spring is here we just can't wait to get are yard done and enjoy being outside all summer!

No comments: