Wednesday, March 31, 2010

My good boy!

Mylee is starting to get to the point of liking to watch movies, it has to be one that she really likes though or she probably wont sit through it all. Right now her favorite movie is Lady and the Tramp. The cute thing is though every time I ask her if she would like to watch a movie and which one she would like to watch she will say Lady and Trampy boy! That is what she always calls tramp! Also right now another favorite movie is Bolt. In the movie Penny is always telling bolt your my good boy and gives him hugs. So that is Mylee's new thing she will go and grab tramp give him a hug and kiss and tell him your my good boy! It is so cute she loves him so much. One of the first things that she asks me when I go in the morning to get her is where is trampy? So I tell her and then every morning we go to see and him. If you ask her what have you been doing today usually she will say hmmm...I play with trampy boy. He is such a good dog, he will always be our good boy!

5 comments:

Jillian said...

That is the cutest picture ever!! I am not even kidding!

Anonymous said...

Seriously Jodi, she is like looking at you! I swear I have pictures of us not much older than her and it is you to a T!!!

melissa said...

sooooo sweet!

julie said...

Jodi,
Hi Honey, What a precious picture. And to know that I have been able to see it with my mine eyes and heart. Enjoy those days, for they go by too quickly. Can't wait to see you guys on the 7th.
Take Care Love, Julie

Greene Fam said...

Awe... too cute!