Friday, August 13, 2010

Family Pictures

Here's our newest family pictures. As Jesse and I were both looking at them it really hit us how big Mylee is getting, she definitely isn't our little baby anymore she has turned into our little girl. I can't believe how fast the time has gone and only dread how fast it will continue to go. She is at a really fun age and definitely has a mind of her own, everyday is a new adventure. Oh how I love it!











It doesn't get much better then this...she thought she was so funny!

8 comments:

melissa said...

you guys are seriously the cutest little family!

Those pictures are gorgeous!

Jillian said...

Jod, I love how these turned out!! I especially love the one of you and mylee by the water, you should frame that one!! I will call you this week and maybe we can get together!

Dave and Alisha said...

I love that your updating so much.
oh and you know your cute ya, ya, love the pictures. and little mylee.

Sid and Michelle said...

So cute Jodi!! Where did you have them done again and who did them???

Anonymous said...

Love these pics Jodi! She looks just like you!!!

Dunbars said...

You have the cutest family!!! We need to get together. Do you still live in SLC?

Cassi Carlson said...

How you didn't post the pics of Mylee screaming her head off :)! Those are so funny. Your guy's pics turned out super cute.

Ballard Family said...

Super cute Jod....gosh I have missed a few of your posts, girls night was way fun this year, so nice without any babies, it was good to see you!