Monday, August 9, 2010

Hoogle Zoo

So we finally made it to the zoo I have been wanting to take Mylee there for awhile now and it just seemed like something always came up. I don't think it was Mylee's favorite thing but we still had fun. She liked seeing all the animals but I think it was a little frustrating for her because she wanted to get in and pet them and didn't understand why she couldn't. One of my favorite things to see at the zoo is the gorillas and I had her so excited to see them and of course they weren't out that day. So to be honest I think her favorite things there were the carousal and the train ride. And to top it all off I thought she would love the zoo so much that I bought a season pass for us, we'll see just how much it gets used!







One of Mylee's favorite things the Carousal Ride.


Playing at the park

No comments: