Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Like Mother like daughter

When Mylee was about 15 months i started letting her play in my jewelry and that quickly became one of her favorite things to do. She loved to put lots of necklaces and bracelets on and would where them quite awhile. She would love to come and show us and thought it was just so fun and she looked so pretty!


So the reason for me sharing that is because it leads to this. Now that she is two and I look back she has always loved to play with these things. She loves to dress up. So the other day I had told her that we needed to go to a few stores and needed to get her dressed after we did that she said mama do my hair. i said okay go pick out a flower and we will do it. After we did I said okay go get your shoes so that we can go when she came back this is what she looked like...

Not only did she get her high heels but also her necklace and bracelets. So as I again look back I quickly know exactly where she gets this could it have something to do with me?? Like mother like daughter...seriously!!
Here is another picture of what she likes to do now and that is where my shoes, I don't know how she can walk in some of them. Jesse tells me that she can walk better in them then I.

2 comments:

Courtney said...

I'm so glad you updated all of your blogs...so cute! Yes, little miss Mylee is sure turning into her mom. I love how she is leaning on the couch like..alright mom..lets go! Too Funny!

Unknown said...

Gosh...you have been busy I need to update my blog with about 10 diff. posts too. It was fun to see you guys this weekend, Mylee is such a stinkin' doll. See you in a week:) I have found some fun things I think our kids will like to there!