Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Thanksgiving Point Farm

A friend and I decided to take our girls to the farm at thanksgiving point. Mylee and Deni had so much fun. These two are so much alike its crazy and have so much fun together. Of course Mylee loved the pony ride and running around to look at all the animals. I think her favorite thing at this farm is feeding the goats we buy some of the corn and they eat right out of her hands. She loves it!

There were a couple of old sheds that Mylee had fun climbing all over in. I can't believe how big she looks in these pictures she definitely is turning into a little girl. What a cutie!! We love you so much sissy!









1 comment:

Kassi Luck said...

She is soooo cute!! Sounds like I need to make a trip out to the Thanksgiving point farm. My boys would love it.