Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Mothers Day


This year I really decided how much I enjoy Mothers Day for many reasons. It makes reflect on how much grandmothers, mothers, and being a mother mean to me. I have many get role models in my life and its nice to pay tribute to them. I think about the great grandparents that both Jesse and i have and what examples they are to us. Also how much my mom means to me and all the countless things that she has done for me in my life and how important it is to be that great mother for your children. Mothers truly are there greatest examples. I am also fortunate to have a great mother in law that is also a great example and also demonstrates what a great Mother should be. For these reasons I am grateful to be a Mother its changed my life by far in so many ways. In ways that I am so grateful for. All day i heard from Mylee Happy Mothers day! What more can you ask for. I hope that I can live up to the role models that have so greatly effected my life and demonstrate to my kids what a great Mother should be. I love being a mom it has brought a joy into my life that I never knew could exist. Mylee is such a sweetie and I have enjoyed everything about her, she is my little Buddie and I am so thankful to be her Mother.
This year Mylee got me some running shoes which I was in desperate need of. Thank you sweetie you always know just what I need...with a little bit of help!
Terel and Julie were with us for the weekend and on our way to church Terel slipped on our stairs and hurt his finger. We all thought it was broke so Jesse took him to the hospital which they were there for about fours hours. Luckily it ended up being a dislocated finger. One nurse said that it was the worst she had seen in about 13 years. Needless to say all in all it was a good Mothers Day!

No comments: